Monday, April 12, 2010

I Spy Squares Giveaway!

Up for grabs are one hundred four inch I Spy squares. Eighty five are traditional type squares. The other fifteen I cut from cars/trucks themed sheets (they are all different, but the material is not the same). I will mail these out to a random winner to be picked next Monday (4/19). Just comment on this post for a chance to win. U.S. residents only please.

7 comments:

  1. You've done well with your I Spy squares. The kids will love the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! I've been making I Spy bottles with mini water bottles and the white plastic beans for weighting plush animals. My kids at work really like them. I'd love to make some fabric ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO I've been wanting to make Liam an I-spy quilt. Would love to win these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this opportunity! My younger grandson desperately needs an I-Spy like his older brother. Yours are wonderful -- love the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll throw my name in the hat - I can always use these for a Project Linus quilt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOoooooOOOoOooOoo! I would love those! I would have a lot of fun with them!

    ReplyDelete